PRIVATE MOTOR TAKAFUL
Schedule a Call
What Cover do I have?
How much must I pay if I have a claim?
How do I make a claim?
You should report to us immediately. We will ask you for the following documents:
- Completed Claim Form
- Copy of the log book
- Police Abstract Report
- Motor Vehicle Inspection report (for third-party claims)
- Copy of the Driver’s Driving licence
- Notice of intention to prosecute(if any)
For Total Loss & Theft of vehicle we will also ask for the following:
- Duplicate certificate of Insurance
- Valuation/Assessment report
- Original logbook in our insured’s name
- Copy of PIN Certificate
- Copy of National Identity card
- For companies – Certificate of registration
- Signed but undated transfer form
- Spare car keys
- Spare wheel, jack & spanner
- For total loss surrender the salvage